DaLat Classic Honeymoon Tour
Highlights Of Da Lat Honeymoon Tours:
* Enjoy the comfortable and romantic stay in Hotel with Roses, Candles, Chocolate and Wine on the first night in the hotel.
* Experience the peaceful atmosphere at Truc Lam monastery, adventure in Da Tien Eco resort, and classic feeling in Dalat Station.
* Together riding on Elephant back through pine forest, looking over to beautiful Tuyen Lam Lake.
* Wandering around Dalat on bicycle along beautiful French street, experience the beauty of the city to the small detail at every corner of the streets, or just relaxing in the Hotel Dalat du Park.
* Enjoy the best meals in the candle light and roses in the most romantic and best restaurants in Dalat.
* The special meaningful honeymoon present from *DNQ TRAVEL*.
Day 1: Da Lat Classic Honeymoon Tours: Saigon/Hanoi Honeymoon Tours to Dalat (-/L/D)
Our private car will pick you up from hotel to transfer to airport for the flight to Lien Khuong Airport. Upon arrival, you will be met by our guide and car for a short drive to Ana Mandara Villas Dalat. A classical French Room in the candle light, fragrance of Roses, the sweetness of Chocolate and beautiful bottle of Wine will created a perfect atmosphere for your honeymoon in the city of love. You will have time to relax in your room before having a beautiful private lunch in Café de la Post, one of the most elegant restaurants in Dalat. In the afternoon, our guide will take you for the orientation work to city center, the market of Dalat. A romantic candle-lit dinner in cozy atmosphere in the resort will be very nice ending for the first day of your honeymoon in Dalat
Overnight at hotel.
Day 2: Da Lat Classic Honeymoon Tours: Discover Dalat Honeymoon Holidays (B/L/-)
After a happy night, today you can start discovering the city of spring from Robin Hill. From the top of the hill, where we take the chair lift down to Tuyen Lam lake, we can view the grandiose mountainous area of the Langbiang plateau. You may have a feeling as if you were in some hilly town in Europe. Then below Truc Lam Monastery appears among the pine trees. You will find this place so colorful with many a flower garden, yet so peaceful. After that you will take the steps down toward the Tuyen Lam lake and collect our boat for a ride on the vast lake. On the other side of the lake is the resort of Da Tien. You will be surprised with the cute rooms in form of the sleeping elephant on the hill side amidst the pine trees. Then our real adventure starts. This may be the most interesting moment when you sit on the back of an elephant wandering in the pine forest, looking over to beautiful Tuyen Lam Lake. After that we return to Dalat for lunch at Ocean Palace – very nice restaurant in town. After lunch, you will have time for resting in your hotel before continue the tour to visit Crazy House , a very interesting idea of architecture then visit the old station of Dalat,where you can see the steam locomotive from the past. The rest of the day is at your leisure.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 3: Dalat honeymoon Tours (B/-/-)
Today you can have the whole day together at leisure in Dalat. There will be two bicycles ready for you own use at the hotel till your check out time in the next day. Dalat is so called a city of flower, that you can see anywhere, even at the simple small corner of the alley. It will be great trip when two of you cycling along Tran Hung Dao Street, that was well known of beautiful French Villas under the shade of hundred year old pine tree. If you have more energy, just take about 7 kms riding to Linh Phuoc Pagoda, which you can enjoy great scenery of city, vegetable farm along the way. Upon arrival, visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda with famous dragon have been built from 50.000 bear bottles. Just take a little further walk, you can go and visit the local farm with very hospitable farmers right beside the pagoda. It could be one of the most memorial experiences for your honeymoon in Dalat.
Overnight at hotel.
Day 4: Dalat honeymoon Tours to Saigon (B/-/-)
In the morning of the last day of your honeymoon in Dalat, you have free time until check out time and then are transferred to the airport for the flight back to Saigon. Upon arrival, our private car will pick youup to transfer to your hotel in town. Dalat always be your sweet memory in your honeymoon with adventure feeling on the elephant back and cable cab, the peaceful and holy atmosphere of Truc Lam monastery, classic space in Dalat railway station, the romantic and cozy atmosphere in the deluxe room of Hotel Dalat de Parc, wandering around to discover the city of love together on the bicycle. Tour concluded.
* Luxury private air-conditioned car with driver
* All sight seeing fee in your honeymoon trip.
* Meal identify in itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner
* Professional English speaking guide.
* Accommodation: The deluxe room for 3 nights at hotel in Dalat
* Boat trip on Tuyen Lam Lake and elephant ride in Da Tien Resort.
* Bicycle for your own use in day 3 and day 4 at hotel
* Roses, candles, chocolate and wine for the first night in room.
* The special and meaningful present from us.
* Domestic air tickets
* Other meal, drink.
* Personal expenses.
* Travel insurance.
- da lat honeymoon holidays
- da lat honeymoon tours
- da lat honeymoon vacations
- da lat tours for honeymooners
- da lat tours for wedding anniversary
- da lat wedding tours
- honeymoon trips to da lat
- saigon da lat honeymoon trips
- da lat sightseeing tours
- saigon honeymoon tours to da lat
Related Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
Vietnam Travel Services
- Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
- Vietnam Family Tours
- Vietnam Sightseeing Tours
- Vietnam Adventure Tours
- Halong Bay Diving Tours
- Vietnam Beach Tours
- Vietnam Heritage And Veteran Tours
- Vietnam Day Tours
- Vietnam Set-Departure Tours
- Indochina Tours from Vietnam
- Sapa Adventure Tours
- Sapa Homestay Tours
- Sapa Biking Tours
- Vietnam Cooking Class Tours
- Vietnam Diving Tours
- Vietnam North-West Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam North-East Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam North-Centre Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam Central Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam Southern Motorbike Tours
- Ho Chi Minh Trail - Motorbike Tours
- Viet Nam Hotels
- Viet Nam Flights
- Viet Nam Visa
- Viet Nam Train