Sapa Classic Honeymoon Tour
Highlights Of Sapa Honeymoon Tours:
* Enjoy the romantic time in the private two berth compartment of Victoria Express, the most luxury and comfortable train in Vietnam.
* Comfortable stay in romantic and cozy hotel of Victoria Sapa. Free used of hotel facility such as: Tennis court, Gym, heated swimming pool…
* The special deluxe room in Victoria Hotel with Roses, candles and chocolate. Let open the window and feel the cloud coming over to the room while enjoy the glass of wine together.
* Enjoy the new but great idea of staying in white stone built bungalow in Ecologde resort. Indulge yourself in spectacular scenery, peaceful atmosphere and pure environment of the resort.
* Hand in hand discover the beautiful Sapa together, admiring the spectacular nature on the trip to Tram Ton Pass, mingle with hospitality hill tribe in their villages such as: Laochai, Tavan or Taphin.
* Enjoy the best meals in the candle light and roses in the most romantic and best restaurants in Sapa.
* The special meaningful honeymoon present from DNQ TRAVEL.
Day 1: Sapa Honeymoon Tours : Hanoi honeymoon Tours to Lao Cai - Sapa (-/-/-)
Our private car will take you to Hanoi Railway Station for the night train from Hanoi to Laocai, starting your honeymoon trip to Sapa. You will have very romantic night on two berth compartment of Victoria Express, the most luxury and comfortable train in Vietnam.
Overnight on Victoria Express Train.
Day 2: Sapa Honeymoon Tours: Lao Cai honeymoon Trips to Sapa - Sapa Honeymoon Holidays (B/L/-)
Arriving in Laocai early in the morning, you will be greeted by guide and driver in the private car and take an hour drive to Sapa – the town with four seasons in a day. Arrive to the Victoria Sapa hotel – the most luxury and romantic hotel in Sapa. Located in great location, you can admire the beauty of Sapa Town from balcony of your special room for honeymoon. It was ready with roses, candle, chocolate and bottle of wine, sweetening your honeymoon. Enjoy breakfast in very cozy atmosphere of Victoria hotel then take some time to refresh before joining us for an orientation walk around the town of Sapa. It is said that you will find four seasons in a day here, but Sapa is normally seen in a thin mist. The private lunch for two people will be served at Hoa Sua restaurant.
In the afternoon, after having sometime for resting, we will take you for the short trip driving to Tram Ton Pass, the highest section over the Hoang Lien Son Mountain Range. It is compared to “The Gate to Heaven”. Here you admire the grandiose mountainous view of the North West of Vietnam, enjoy the moment of two of you in the spectacular nature. A photo for souvenir should not be missed! On the way back to Sapa, we stop to visit Thac Bac - Silver Waterfall, one of the most popular tourist attractions of the neighborhood.
Overnight at Victoria Sapa.
Day 3: Sapa Honeymoon Tours: Sapa Honeymoon Holidays and Discover Sapa's Villages and Hilltribes (B/L/-)
This morning, we have chance to explore the villages of different ethnic groups around Sapa. First, we take very beautiful drive from Sapa to the villages along the valley of Muong Hoa. The scenery like a painting of Mother Nature with the fields on the terrace, waterfall on the hill side, the green of the vegetation, a winding stream down below and the air is so fresh and pure. Here and there appear some H’mong girls with a basket on their back, strolling to the market to trade their domestic products. Our first stop is at Y Linh Ho - village of the H’mong people.
It is said that H’mong was one of the first immigrants to this area and famous for their hand weaving and terrace ricefield in Sapa. Take a beautiful trek to Lao Chai – the other village of Mong people then hike to the village of Ta Van of the Giay people via the terraces and the trails, experience the diversity of hilltribe people there. After that, you will be transferred back to Sapa by car for lunch at Cha Pa restaurant. The rest of the day is on your own arrangements. You can choose to do some shopping in town, or you should not miss the visit up to Ham Rong Mountain where you can admire the view of Fansipan, “the roof-top of South East Asia” as well as the romantic view of the whole town in the mist.
Overnight at Victoria Sapa.
Day 4: Sapa Honeymoon Tours: Sapa Honeymoon Holidays in Ecolodge Resort (B/L/D)
You have the whole morning to relax and discover Sapa together on your own or enjoy the comfortable and cozy atmosphere in Victoria Hotel. A swimming in heated swimming pool or a massage in the hotel also can make you feel so refresh. Check out Victoria Hotel before noon and enjoy lunch at Gecko Restaurant. After lunch, drive to Ecolodge Resort, very impressive and romantic resort above Muong Hoa Valley. From the lodge there are breathtaking views across the scenic valleys below, which are home to villages of the Tay and Red Dao minorities. You will have great time to relax and recover in white stone bungalow; it was built based on ecological principles. You will have full day to enjoy your stay in this resort, so quiet and calm, totally pure atmosphere. After beautiful buffet dinner, you can be back to your private bungalow. You will be totally refresh when wake up in the next morning.
Overnight at Ecolodge Resort.
Day 5/6: Sapa Honeymoon Tours: Sapa – Lao Cai honeymoon Holidays back to Hanoi (B/L/D)
The morning is at leisure. You can spend time in the resort or take a short hike to the area around the resort. After lunch at the resort, check out and drive back to Sapa. On the way drive to Laocai, you will take another escorted tour to Ta Phin- the village of the Red Dao. In the evening, take the overnight train back to Hanoi on the two berth compartment of Victoria Express. We will get back to Hanoi early in the morning. The spectacular scenery, beautiful climate, hospitable hill tribe people and their authentic villages, beautiful stay at Victoria Sapa and Ecolodge will be the unforgettable memory for your honeymoon in Sapa. Tour Concluded.
• Luxury air-conditioned car with driver.
• All sight seeing fee in your honeymoon trip.
• Meal identify in itinerary: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D= Dinner
• Accommodation: 2 nights on the train, 2 nights at hotel in Sapa and 1 night at Ecolodge Resort.
• 2 nights on the train in soft-sleeper air-conditioned cabin.
• Professional English speaking guide.
• Roses, candles, chocolate and wine for the first night at hotel in Sapa
• The special and meaningful present from us.
• Other meal, drink.
• Personal expenses.
• Travel insurance.
- hanoi sapa honeymoon travel packages
- hanoi sapa honeymoon trips
- sapa honeymoon holidays
- sapa honeymoon tour at ecolodge resort
- sapa honeymoon trips
- sapa wedding tours
Related Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
Vietnam Travel Services
- Vietnam Honeymoon Tours
- Vietnam Family Tours
- Vietnam Sightseeing Tours
- Vietnam Adventure Tours
- Halong Bay Diving Tours
- Vietnam Beach Tours
- Vietnam Heritage And Veteran Tours
- Vietnam Day Tours
- Vietnam Set-Departure Tours
- Indochina Tours from Vietnam
- Sapa Adventure Tours
- Sapa Homestay Tours
- Sapa Biking Tours
- Vietnam Cooking Class Tours
- Vietnam Diving Tours
- Vietnam North-West Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam North-East Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam North-Centre Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam Central Motorbike Tours
- Vietnam Southern Motorbike Tours
- Ho Chi Minh Trail - Motorbike Tours
- Viet Nam Hotels
- Viet Nam Flights
- Viet Nam Visa
- Viet Nam Train